IP telephony (Internet Protocol telephony) is a general term for the technologies that use the Internet Protocol’s packet-switched connections to exchange voice, fax, and other forms of information that have traditionally been carried over the dedicated circuit-switched connections of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Using the Internet, calls travel as packets of data on shared lines, avoiding the tolls of the PSTN. The challenge in IP telephony is to deliver the voice, fax, or video packets in a dependable flow to the user. Much of IP telephony focuses on that challenge.
We facilitate Internet users with an alternative and economical way of communicating. Home users, business users can take advantage of this service and make unlimited calls to another IPTSP client with a very low cost.
The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission has issued license to provide this service under the telecommunications regulation act 2004.
Benefits of IPTSP service:
- Unlimited calls to another client for a low rate
- Inexpensive equipment required to enjoy the service
- Mobile Phone, PSTN & other IPTSP connectivity allowed
- Domestic outgoing and incoming call facilities
- Service can be acquired using existing internet connection
- Allows real time system performance monitoring
- Online call monitoring, CDR checking
- Advanced Auto Attendant/IVR
- Automated DID number distribution